Security & Privacy
Delan Jewellers takes the privacy rights of customers and users of the Delan Jewellers Site very seriously.
"Your Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable or otherwise relates to you, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, other contact details, financial details, log-in Password, comments, orders, and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us at any time.
We collect Your Data from you when you:
1. place an order for goods via the Site
2. Make a complaint or enquiry to Delan Jewellers; or
3. Otherwise disclose Your Data to Delan Jewellers at any other point.
We use Your Data to:
1. Process any order that you place for goods including the administration of payments and delivery arrangements for such goods;
2. Monitor, develop and improve the Delan Jewellers Site and services
3. Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
To our employees and agents and delivery personnel to process your orders and the services provided to you by us now or in the future or any correspondence entered into between you and us.
In some cases we may use a technical partner to conduct some processing of Your Data on our behalf, but this is always subject to strict contractual control and subject to UK Data Protection Legislation restrictions.
Other than in the circumstances outlined in the section above, we will not provide Your Data to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.